Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Instagram Competition Run by VAN GRAAF GmbH
7th October 2018
1. In order to participate in the competition, entrants must agree to the following Terms and Conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions. The organiser of the competition is the company VAN GRAAF GmbH, Mönckebergstrasse 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany. VAN GRAAF GmbH reserves the right to exclude entrants from the competition in the case of violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants who use unauthorised resources or other forms of manipulation to gain an advantage, violate applicable law or infringe the rights of third parties will be excluded from participation in the competition. Where applicable, any prizes won will be retrospectively disallowed and the entrant will be asked to return them. Entrants who provide false personal details will also be excluded.
3. The competition is only open to natural persons aged 18 and over. Employees of VAN GRAAF GmbH and their relatives are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge. Entrants have no obligation to buy whatsoever.
5. In order to participate in the competition, entrants must:
- follow the accounts of @finshleyandhardinglondon and @matt.szczepanski and comment on the competition post with their own unique hashtag containing a reference to Finshley&Harding London (FHL) and/or London/British fashion.
- Each individual can only enter the competition once and can only win one prize.
6. The competition will start at 10:00am on 7th November 2018. It will remain open to entrants until 11:59pm on 14th November 2018. The winners will be determined on 15th November 2018 and contacted via direct message.
7. One entrant will be selected as the winner of the first prize: a Finshley&Harding London scarf and an umbrella.
8. The winner will be determined by an independent jury chosen by VAN GRAAF GmbH. The winner will be notified via direct message. If a winner does not reply to this message within a week of it being sent, they will no longer be entitled to receive the prize.
The organiser accepts no responsibility for the announcement of the winners.
The prize cannot be exchanged. The prize cannot be allocated to third parties. There are no cash substitutes for the prize.
9. VAN GRAAF GmbH reserves the right to end the competition without prior notification at any time if the correct running of the competition cannot be guaranteed for technical, legal or organisational reasons.
10. VAN GRAAF GmbH reserves the right to cancel the prize and replace it with a prize of the same or higher value for certain reasons (e.g. delivery problems or a lack of availability).
11. Any questions or complaints connected to the running of the competition should be addressed to VAN GRAAF GmbH. Contact details can be found in the Legal Notice on the VAN GRAAF GmbH website (https://www.vangraaf.com/de/impressum/ – in German).
The competition is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The jury’s decision is final.
12. This competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook in any way.
13. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is or becomes fully or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the legally permitted regulation that comes as close as possible to the definition and purpose expressed by the invalid provision in economic terms. The same applies accordingly in the case of a gap in provisions in these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
Entrants must provide personal data in order to participate in the competition. VAN GRAAF GmbH will only use the personal data provided by entrants and their other personal details within the scope of the legal provisions of data protection law. The Data Protection Policy of VAN GRAAF GmbH, which can be accessed at www.vangraaf.com/de/datenschutz/ (in German), applies accordingly in this respect. Entrants expressly consent to the recording and processing of the data that they provide for the running and management of the competition. Entrants also expressly consent to receiving messages connected to the competition from VAN GRAAF GmbH via the e-mail address provided. If consent is withdrawn, the entrant will be excluded from the competition.
VAN GRAAF GmbH will only record, save and use the personal data provided and transmitted by entrants in the course of the competition for the purpose of running and managing the competition. The data will be immediately and irretrievably deleted once the competition has ended.